"Trust no one, except yourself, express yourself"

.

scratch - -- - - - -- --- -

lifes been sucked out of me. this routines killing me. i did it to myself. i cannot say this would not be. somebody put me out of my misery. expression, stimulation, i lose and serve myself. i did it to myself again. somebody put me in my place. never enough, NEVER ENOUGH! do i deserve what i got? now everthings okay. theres nothing wrong with me. this seems unnatural. to me id say in every way. somebody kick me in the face. now somethings wrong with me. im bleeding profusely. and this seems natural. to me i fucked up every day. somebody put me in my place. what i got? i feel as if im running. back to where i started. thats whats wrong with me. and i say nothing, is everything okay? theres something wrong with me. pushing and pulling through means each and all the heart is yours. im feel as if im running. RUN! life will knock me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment